Thursday, January 10, 2008

Preview of upcoming Sunday East Bay home tour

I have offered some friends of mine a tour of some Oakland and Berkeley neighborhoods this Sunday, including some open houses, to show them what you can get right now for $500k up to $1M. I thought I would provide a preview of some of the homes on my list here with what my perceptions are before and after. Obviously, I am assuming all of these to be holding open houses on Sunday! Here's what I have on tap so far:




5059 Pierpoint Ave in the Montclair district of the Oakland hills, and not far from Montclair Village, is a contemporary home built in 2007. With 3 beds/3baths, 2800 sq ft, and dramatic loft-like ceilings and spaces, this is a home I am excited to tour.
-redfin
-broker's listing
-google maps






2 Cortez Ct, also in Montclair and set just above the Village about a mile up, is a newly remodeled 3 bed/2 bath 60's rancher set on a large lot of nearly 1/4 acre. With a new master suite addition and new systems, this appears to be a very new-like home with great upgrades.
-redfin
-broker's listing
-google maps






112 Fairmount Ave in the Lake Merritt area of Oakland is a 3 bed/2bath craftsman built in 1924. With some updating, but definitely needing more, this house has great curb appeal and is near the new Whole Foods and Lakeside Park. I am not familiar with this area of Oakland but look forward to seeing it and the house in person.
-redfin
-broker's listing
-google maps

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.